Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rocket Man

     Well, this is it. I'm about to head down to Cape May, where I'll be staying the night. JZ and I will be heading off in the morning, Gettysburg being our first planned stop. Packing everything became quite a pain. Space is apparently going to be a big issue. Believe it or not, a 2002 Chevy Cavalier isn't a cavernous maw in which to stow stuff. Fitting everything in the trunk is quite a game of Tetris.

"Ah shit, I forgot to pack the tent!"
     So, I bid a very fond farewell to NJ today...well, Ocean County, at least. I'm not sure when I'll be returning to the old homestead, but I trust my Xbox will be waiting patiently for my return. I'd like to express my feelings at the brink of this great journey with my favorite version of a classic song:


2 comments: