Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome!

     In a few days, I'll be setting off on an epic road trip across this vast and varied country. No schedules, no deadlines, no limits. OK, "no limits" sounds corny and is perhaps a bit overblown. But Jon and I are indeed heading out with nothing on our itinerary other than adventure. It should be quite an amazing trip, and I eagerly look forward to sharing the stories and pictures with anyone who's interested.
     I'm going to do my best to make this blog engaging, and with some practice, perhaps more visually appealing once I get a little practice with this new-fangled blogging thingamajig (the default templates are rather bland). So please, once this is up and running, feel free to comment and interact. JZ and I will be out there on our own, and it is a most excellent thing that technology allows us to stay in contact with everyone.

3 comments:

  1. are you coming back to San Diego?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now the majority of the trip is up in there, so who knows? We may be coming soon to a city NEAR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant "up in the air," not "there," as if most of my countrywide road trip was going to take place in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete